Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday 16 October 2011

Altered Book Work



Here’s a few scans of my paintings and mixed media work- I paint them into an altered book, which ends up being an art book full of different ideas and themes- this is one of my favourite things to do as it is very portable.  Ro Bruhn started me off on this project when I did a workshop at her studio in Melbourne, and I am always adding and changing the pages as I find and add-in interesting papers or draw something onto the pages.  Have a look at her blog if you want to look at other altered books...   http://robruhn.blogspot.com/















1 comment:

  1. Wow
    Carey, great to see you have a blog, your pages in your altered book look fabulous. Thanks for the link. I've added your blog into my side bar blog list.

    ReplyDelete