Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Out of not so good comes something else

Or a door closes and a window opens....  You know all those old sayings....


The stimulus for these ponderings is that, unfortunately, I dislocated my thumb.  It keeps popping out of joint and I have to strap it up.  An injury from recent overly vigorous knitting.


Now stop laughing.....




Anyways, sadly, I have a basket of unfinished, nearly finished and waiting-to-be-sewn-up offerings to the knitting gods.

However, because of this threatening injury, I have taken up other exploits while the healing occurs.

Firstly: progress on my quilting piece I posted about recently....  I have kept decorating and adding pieces, and I think it is coming along rather nicely!

























And I have finally got back into the studio and started a bit of painting.


I'm doing a separate post showing the progress there...









No comments:

Post a Comment