Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 3 August 2012

A Week in Paradise: Windy Harbour Part 4 still continues...


So, we have looked at trees, stumps, branches...

All riveting stuff...

This time it's all about the gardens of Windy Harbour...

Hanging basket with kerosene lamp...


I loved this "hazard" sign...


Herb and vegetable bath tub...


Still life with afro kettle, shell and rusted random aerosol can...

Artistic as it is...

one might imagine I arranged this scene...

But alas, I did not...


Fishing buoys...

lots of them...


A scarecrow to protect the weeds...


Bird bath....


44 gallon drum fashioned into an outdoor oven...


Even the tomato stakes are rustic...


Trying to dress up a water tank...


Random swan... 


The only form of fence you will find at Windy Harbour...


Protection for a baby plant...


I have saved my favourite garden for last...

in the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment