Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday 5 August 2012

Meet Big Boss


While I was on my week long sabbatical in Windy Harbour, I got stuck into creating lots of stuff...

I say stuff, because I it is all inclusive - it can be anything you want it to be.  As such, it is my very favourite word...

This particular stuff was knitting...

And this particular knitting was tea cosies.

Allow me to introduce you to Big Boss... born in Windy Harbour, July 2012...

This is he, stretched to his full height.

I am holding his head up in this photo, as he has a head swollen with his own importance...



























His head naturally lolls over to the side in a deranged manner, but being a control freak, he would be aghast if he knew...













































Big Boss will be winging his way over to live with Patricia in a town in New York state shortly... a place called Honeoye Falls... 


... we wish him well in his new adventures...

1 comment:

  1. Big Boss will be the talk of the town.
    STAND BACK EVERYBODY!. IT'S A COMING!

    :) JPin

    ReplyDelete